The Sustainable Community Investment Fund reverses the effects of the foreclosure crisis and creates lasting neighborhood revitalization. By utilizing real estate and financial expertise, we disrupt the vicious cycle of exploitation and damage by sparking a sustainable cycle of restoration and community-building.
Negative effects of the foreclosure crisis aren’t limited to those who lose homes– and when damage is reversed, the benefits are also shared.
The Sustainable Community Investment Fund believes environmental stewardship goes hand in hand with community revitalization. We:
- bring homes up to current energy standards
- respect the natural beauty of each community, such as healthy green space and mature trees
- use eco-friendly new materials
- reduce the amount of material send to landfills when possible
- recycle existing infrastructure, roads, sewers, electrical grid, reducing sprawl and public investment.
Learn more about housing opportunity and the foreclosure crisis:
- Is fair housing a civil right? Includes a Q&A with Praxia Partners’ Joe Recchie
- 2012 Housing Opportunity Convening and approaches to securing housing opportunity in the wake of the crisis
- or contact us.