Crowdfunding local real estate investment, Minnesota RPSvictories, Ohio communities working to improve their neighborhoods, and a comprehensive research publication introducing and analyzing pay for success financing; read these stories and more after the jump!
For more renewable energy news, don’t forget to check out what they’ve been reading this week over at Community Renewable Energy as well!
In the News
- Washington project invites the small local investor (New York Times)
- Minnesota Legislature Passes Compromise Solar Bill (Clean Energy Authority)
- Foreclosed Cleveland Heights property converted into community garden; first of its kind for city (Cleveland.com)
- Where community is at work making itself (Shelterforce National Housing Institute)
- High stakes donor collaboration (Stanford Social Innovation Review)
- Coalition talks to community leaders about drug abuse prevention programs (Cincinnati.com)
- Alexandria community cooperative farm adds fruit trees (Cincinnati.com)
Research, Analysis and Other Fun Stuff
- Eight Reasons Supporting the Solar Energy Standard in Minnesota (Institute for Local Self-Reliance)
- B Corporation or Non Profit: determining the ideal legal structure for your mission driven enterprise (CSR Wire)
- FRBSF Review Pay for Success Financing Volume 9 Issue 1 (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco)