Illinois Solar For All
Community Renewable Energy is proud to be an approved vendor in the Illinois Solar For All program. As an approved vendor, we are capitalizing on one of the most advanced solar programs in the country for your benefit.
Through the ILSFA program, we are helping income-eligible multifamily communities access solar with:
- No upfront costs!
- Immediate and significant savings!
- Expanded access to the benefits of clean energy, including reduced energy bills, a cleaner environment, and solar energy jobs!
If you are a :
- Nonprofit housing developer,
- Property manager of low to moderate income communities,
- Or an advocate for affordable housing,
What is the Illinois Solar For All Program?
The Illinois Solar for All program (ILSFA) is a low-income solar incentive program made possible by the Future Energy Jobs Act, which was enacted to help strengthen the state’s economy and move Illinois towards a clean energy future.
You can learn more about the ILSFA program and how it supports solar for multifamily developments! https://www.illinoissfa.com/ You can also read more about the specifics of the Distributed Generation program here.
“The Illinois Solar for All program is administered by Elevate Energy on behalf of the Illinois Power Agency, an independent state government agency.”